Aug 7, 2009

goosebumps `n speechless



I believe the children are our future
Teach them well and let them lead the way
Show them all the beauty they possess inside
Give them a sense of pride to make it easier
Let the children's laughter remind us how we used to be
(Whitney Houston - Greatest Love Of All)



Jamia Simone - 6 years old ( Jackson 5 - Who`s Loving you)


Camile Le - 12 years old (Alicia Keys - Fallin`)



Connie Talbot - 6 years old ( Whitney Houston - I will always love you)



Shaheen Jafargholi - 12 years old (Jackson 5 - Who`s Loving You)


"Princess J" - 5 years old ( Jennifer Holiday - And I`m telling you)

Coco Jones - 9 years old ( Beyonce - If I were I boy)



Kiki - 10 years old ( Alicia Keys - If I ain`t got you )


Zara - 10 years old (Beyonce - Listen, Orlin Goranov - Svetat e za dvama, Frank Sinatra - New York New York)


Michael Jackson - 11 years old ( Jackson 5 - Who`s lovin` you)


Declan Galbraith - 10 years old ( Robbie Williams - Angels)


Bianca Rayan - 11 years old (Jennifer Holiday - And I`m telling you)


Zara - 10 years old ( Whitney Houston - Greatest Love Of All)


11 years old ( Whitney Houston - I have nothing)


Bobby J ( Bow Wow - What`s my name)



Natalie Okri - 10 years old ( Alicia Keys - No One)

No comments:

Post a Comment