Jan 29, 2012

"cut the music up" for the best 3 songs of "Tha Carter IV"


I tell her now gon' pop that pussy for a real nigga
I already know that life is deep, but I still dig her
Niggas is jealous, but really I could care less
I'm in Hell's Kitchen with an apron and a hairnet
Devil on my shoulder, the Lord as my witness
So on my Libra scale, I'm weighing sins and forgiveness
What goes around comes around like a hula hoop
Karma is a bitch? Well just make sure that bitch is beautiful
Life on the edge, I'm dangling my feet
I tried to pay attention but attention paid me
Haters can't see me: nose-bleed seats
And today I went shopping and talk is still cheap
I rock to the beat of my drum set
I been at the top for a while and I ain't jump yet
But I'm Ray Charles to the bullshit
Now jump up on that dick and do a full split!

Acestea au fost versurile ce m-au impins, anul trecut, catre album "Tha Carter IV", semnat Lil' Wayne. Ajunsa acolo, m-am indragostit de muzica lui Lil' Wayne, de la A la Z.
In acest album gasim "deep and tips lyrics and "no hide and seek" words!", in special in piesele "How To Love", "Mirror" si "She Will".
Versurile de mai sus fac parte din piesa "She Will". Este un feat. cu Drake, care se numare printre "shakespear'ienii" piesei. Clasamentul Billboard-ului Hot 100 a primit-o direct pe locul 3.


"How To Love". Varianta mea preferata este feat. cu Enrique Iglesias. Da! si eu am fost surprinsa de acest feat., iar spre uimirea mea, cele doua voci chiar se potrivesc.
Versurile acestei piese le putem usor asemana cu o invatatura - o atentionare in privinta deciziilor pe care le-ai luat sau le vei lua - spusa intr-un "Weezy way":
When you was just a young’un, your looks were so precious
But now your grown up, so fly it’s like a blessing
But you can’t have a man look at you for 5 seconds
Without you being insecure
You never credit yourself so when you got older
It’s seems like you came back 10 times over
Now you’re sitting here in this damn corner
Looking through all your thoughts and looking over your shoulder


... and the last but not least: "Mirror". Cel mai recent extras de pe " Tha Carter IV" si este un feat. cu Bruno Mars.
Piesa este un "autoportret", ish. Precum "toti artistii care se respecta", trebuia si el sa faca o melodie in care "isi plange de mila":
You looking at me but I’m lookin through you
I see the blood in your eyes
I see the love in disguise
I see the pain hidden in your pride
I see you’re not satisfied
And I dont see nobody else
I see myself I’m looking at the... mirror on the wall
... ca si in piesele de mai sus, si in aceasta ne regasim.



No comments:

Post a Comment