Jan 13, 2012

Top 30 - Singers who knows how to speak to a woman


I made a top 30 on my own with the help of US Billboard Hot 100.

The first 5 were number 1 back in the days, but each one had stayed weeks number 1. Some of theme 1 week, some 2 weeks, some 3 weeks... etc.

Enjoy *peace out!"

1 Michael jackson - The Way You Make Me Feel

2 Stevie Wonder – I Just Called To Say I Love You

3 Usher - Confessions part II

4 Bruno Mars - Just The Way You Are

5 Bryan Adams – (Everything I do) I Do It For You

6 Richard Marx - Right Here Waiting For You

7 James Blunt - Beautiful

8 Barry White – My First My Last My Everything

9 Keith Sweat - Nobody

10 Ginuwine - Differences

11 Ne-yo - Sexy Love

12 Babyface - Every Time I Close My Eyes

13 Omarion - O

14 Justin Timberlake – My Love

15 Miguel - Sure Thing

16 R. Kelly - Honey Love

17 Michael Buble - Everything

18 Ronan Keating - When You Say Nothing At All

19 Maxwell - This Woman's Work

20 Lloyd - Lay It Down

21 Marc Anthony - My Baby You

22 Lenny Kravitz - I Belong To

23 Gyptian - Hold Yuh

24 Joe - If I Was Your Man

25 John Legend - Stay With You

26 Marques Houston - Favorite Girl

27 Ray J - What I need

28 Taj jackson – Thinking Of You

29 Lionel Richie - The Only One

30 Rob Stewart - The Way You Look Tonight

No comments:

Post a Comment