Jan 31, 2012

Lil' Wayne feat. Bruno Mars - Mirror


... and it's OUT!
I can not say that this video is among the most wow!, but we can not overlook. It has some very good shots and I like that certain scenes are about lyrics.
The idea with black and red paint: AWESOMEness!
After he, Weezy, say: "[...] I see nobody by your side but I’m with you when you're all alone and you correct me when I'm lookin wrong [...]", he throws white paint. They say white symbolizes "perception". So, le'me guess: Weezy figure out how to step outside of the box of his conventional thinking?! hahaha anyway, I like that shot.
Other shots I like: "[...]I see my momma smile thats a blessin, I see the change [...]", ii este filmat tatuajul, care semnifica fata mamei lui si apoi "I see the message and no message could been any clearer, so I’m stared with the man in the… mirror (M.J. taught me that) [...]", isi face o cruce. Da! Sunt niste cadre simple dar foarte reusite.
La sfarsitul clip-ului ne vom da seama ca "Mirror" este de fapt un "autoportret" care nu se rezuma doar la versuri asa cum am spus si AICI.

Enjoy *peace out!*





No comments:

Post a Comment