Jan 24, 2012

Rihanna - Drunk on Love


... uite cum Ester Dean impreuna cu cei de la Stargete s-au gandit, prin intermediul Rihannei, sa imi spuna ca de fapt:
I feel like I’m a hopeless romantic
I can’t help falling in love
I fiend for love
I want it, I crave it
I just can’t get enough.
True, "I drunk on love. Nothing can sober me up. I'm so intoxicated", but so are you!
How can you not get "drunk on love" when everyday is a new day 'n you are still in it? How can you not get "drunk on love" when your mom starts "your childhood story"? How can you not get "drunk on love" when you have around you, all weekend, your friends and family? How can you not get "drunk on love" when the morning starts with a smile from the one you love? How can you not get "drunk on love" when your man/woman shows you everyday how much you mean to him/her? How can you not get "drunk on love" when you walk in a summer rain? How can you not get "drunk on love" when you listen a good song? How can you not get "drunk on love" smoking, in the morning, your first cigarette with a hot and delicious coffee? How can you not get "drunk on love" when you see a beautiful sunrise? WHO CAN YOU NOT GET "drunk on love" reading musicthought?! hahaha
... my point is: love is everywhere! In every little/big things. Teach your heart and your mind that. "I may be a little naive", but:
I've been let down
But never been tainted
So I stay thirsty for more
No I won't hold back
No drop is wasted
I let love run its course
Enjoy *peace out!"


F.Y.I: "Drunk on love" is a Rihanna's song from her "Talk that talk" studio album. The "shakespears" of this song are Ester Dean, M. Eriksen, E. Hermansen ( production team, Stargete) and The xx (english indie pop band)

No comments:

Post a Comment